Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bullet SoC - Stay tuned...

Just a quick note that I am preparing another nice set of updates on the current status of the tools. I've got a few (hopefully interesting and tasty) demo videos planned for then which I was going to record today. However, while rehearsing these, I found a few bugs which will set things back another day...




In the meantime, the adventurous can build themselves copy of the branch to play with, and log bug-reports on http://wiki.blender.org/index.php?title=User:Aligorith/GSoC2010_Bullet_Buglist. I'll keep an eye on this list, and try to keep on top of it, however...

Beware! Many object-operations can cause crashes, files are not saveable (yet), some limitations/bugs are issues still pending to be tackled, and almost all details are still under heavy development.

You have been warned, but that doesn't mean you can't start to have some fun with it now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment